A Funnie

Juliet is a VERY scheduled baby. Which works for me.

She is up at 6:30 eats, burps, gets changed all when Nathan wakes up. Its lovely because I don't have to get up until 7 with everyone else.

At 7:45 she usually drifts back to sleep so I can get my stuff done before she eats again at 10:30.

Its glorious, and I know that I am lucky, and for that I am grateful.

But today at 8ish she tooted so loud it woke her up because it scared her and she started to cry. It was the saddest cry ever. I couldn't help but laugh because it was funny and she was so panicked about it. Hahaha.

She didn't get a very good nap in because of this but she sure woke up happy.  She is sitting up and crawling a bit, and I learned last week she hates the church carpet which is good for me because she won't do it. :)

Anyway here is this sweet little baby. Gosh I just love her! :)



Its going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment