Six Months. (for the 4th time)

Our Little Juliet is finally 6 months old!

She is such a sweetheart.  She almost never cries. She is always happy and loves to be with her siblings. She is a great sleeper going to bed at 8:45 and waking up at 6:45 with the rest of us. :) She doesn't really like fruit but loves her veggies.



 She is my skinniest baby. Here is BRIDGET at 6 months,
Minus those blue eyes she is a GREAT blend of the other 3 kids.  She loves to cuddle, the first of the 4 to love this and you have to work for a laugh from her but she ALWAYS has a smile. She is crawling a lot more now and her favorite thing to do is be upside down.

I believe that she is my best baby so far and I am so glad she is ours.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie! I also have that same onsie for Layla!

    ReplyDelete