Witte end of the Summer Picnic

We did this 2 years ago when Liz and Cory were in town and it was time to have it a go again. :)

So I picked the location...one that was more central for everyone and we met there for dinner.

We went to the Peter Pan Pirate Park. That is what I call it.  It probably has an official name.

Everyone brings fried chicken and a side and then we let the kids play and eat all together. I couldn't find fried chicken in our limited time frame so we bought a Rotissire chicken and broke it up. Haha.




I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do because I brought my old camera and because the kids were wild and crazy the entire time. In a good-I-missed-my-cousins sort of way. I love my new camera and was afraid to bring it somewhere where I knew there would be lots of splashing and water. yikes!

We are excited about going to Utah for Uncle Jared's wedding and realized we don't get together as much as we should. Tomorrow is a big day of prep work for me, Lucas and Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment