The night before Kindergarten

and all through the house...

mommy was making teacher treats,

I only made 18. One for each K teacher, one for all the Office Staff, One for his Art Teacher, PE Teacher, Music Teacher, Librarian/Technology Teacher, and one for him when he gets home!

They read:
An Apple for the teacher...
Its really nothing new.
Except when you remember...
Its my first time at school!

The back says :
Thanks for being here!
Lucas Witte - Kindergarten.

After that, the kids wrote notes to Nathan as tomorrow is his first day of the worst semester of my his life.

I read 

We traced Lucas's hand and laminated it.
I attached it to a free ring.

We worked on Lucas's Kindergarten Notebook, which we will work on all year. Its basically an interview with a picture he drew and one I will take tomorrow.

And then Lucas got his father's blessing, we packed it up for the night and Nathan and I looked at each other and realized things are about to change.

It was an eye opener for sure!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment