Halloween Craft Swap

Halloween/Fall/Harvest is my FAVORITE time of year. I love fall colors, I love the smells and tastes that are associated with fall, etc.

Which is funny, because growing up no matter where I lived there was no "real" fall.  Like leaves falling, cooler temps, excessive baking, haha.

So I have friends all over the country and I have started a mini craft swap. 2 little handmade items (an hour or two of time and not very expensive) Including an edible is optional.

I realized I never included my out of state blogger friends. So if you want to be in my second swap...Leave a comment and I will email you the information. You only mail to one person and then you get one box of something.  The mail date is Sept 26th so you have 6 weeks to get 'er done! Its a low key craft swap. I promise!

5 comments:

  1. Me! I have a few fun things up my sleeve. It would be fun to get something from someone I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea. I would like to be apart of it. Thank you Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to participate! : )

    ReplyDelete