Feb 4th

Today was jam packed with stuff to do. Lucas here, girls there, babies to nap, pick up, setting up appointments, rearranging classes, school projects, enrolling Bridget into Kindergarten, lather, rinse, repeat! Whew! Just writing all that makes me tired.

In between the madness, the kids got to open their mailboxes midday.
They thought that was AWESOME.


Slap Bracelets!


I will never forget the first time I got one. My mother gave me and my sister the angry face and was yelling at us about who knows what and we were so scared because we were in trouble. She said "stick out your hand" and we did and turned our heads (in total fear) and SLAP! the bracelet was on. We looked at each 
other and laughed and laughed.

For my girls, I just let them try and figure it out.


Once they gave up, I slapped it on Juliet.


Then on Bridget.
She laughed her deep belly laugh.


Lucas, figured it out pretty fast.


Scarlett was just happy that weenies were on hers.


Look at this kids hands. He is going to be huge.


After school, it was back to go, go, go.
We had no time to really make dinner, so Nathan whipped up noodles and pears for the kids since I was gone tonight. Yes! Another thing from the basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment