Scarlett is 4!


I decided to interview Scarlett so you could get a little more insight into how she really is. :)

How are you today? Good. I am always good, right mom? 

What are you doing? Watching my Birthday Video

What is your favorite show? Doc McStuffins and The Lorax


Why? Because I love them so much. The Lorax has some good music!

Are you in preschool? No, not yet, just fake 3school.


Who is your best friend? Emma. Duh.

Do you like any boys? No, not really. I like my brothers.

Are you excited for summer? Yes! I like to go to the park days filled with shun-shine.


Tell me about your family.
 I love my whole family. I love Uncle Chris, he is coming home soon!

Tell me about your room. My room is clean. I share it with 2 babies.

Tell me about church. Umm, I like to chew gum, and listen to my red haired teacher, and Emma is in my class, and I love singing time.

What is your favorite thing that we did for your birthday? Hmmm, I liked going to Red Lobster. I liked my party. I liked my friends.

How old are you? 4.

Do you know how to read? Yes, but I am a better speller.

Do you like to read? Mmm Hmm.

What is your favorite thing to do at home? I like to watch Doc McStuffins and play puzlzes.

What is your favorite food: Pears, Fruit, and Macaroni and Cheese

Is that it? Or is there anything else you want to tell me about? No, that's it.



We had TruMoo (chocolate milk) and Pancakes for breakfast. 
It is something she has asked for for several weeks.

So, she got her birthday song...

and her birthday breakfast...

and she even got to bring her favorite snack to school today. Milk and M&M cookies.

Then we went to Red Lobster for dinner (her choice). The kids love shrimp!
It was a great night, and they gave her a caramel cheesecake for dessert!


Happy Birthday, Scarlett. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment