Doc McScarlett

Scarlett had her 4th Birthday Party on Friday. We have had a long weekend, but it is finally time to post.
She first wanted Ni Hao Party, and then she wanted a puppy party, but then this new show started and this is ALL she wanted for her party.

I found these Big Book of Boo Boos for $1.99, so I snatched them up.

These were on sale for $7 the week of Christmas and then the Friday after they were $4, so they adjusted them for me and I couldn't pass that up!


I wanted to make fabric bags, but it just didn't feel right, so as usual, in the 11th hour, I came up with these...



Totally Adorable.
Now, I had been working on her outfit for several weeks, but the coat just never worked out. I was fretting over it, until I just walked past this outfit at the store. I bought it, It was flippin fantastic! So, she got to open it up at breakfast!


We cleaned up, and put it on, and got ready for the party!


Scarlett and Lucas were talking and she said "I don't think I am going to fool my friends, I mean Doc McStuffins is pretty brown." Haha.


After we snapped these pics, Scarlett got to open one more present. This one was from Auntie Steph.


Its like she knew just what to get.

All of the guests arrived, and it was time to check up their friends.



I can't even tell you how serious they were.
It was so intense.






They worked on their pals for a good 20 minutes.


We opened presents and Scarlett was especially pleased to get a matching puppy as her best friend, Emma.


Juliet just tried everyone's shoes.


After presents and clapping, which was initiated by Emma, it was time to play operation.
I gave them a choice between Regular and Buzz Lightyear, and they chose Buzz Lightyear.



Then it was time for the best part of the party. We watched a 15 minute segment of Doc McStuffins. Then I told them that it was very important for Doctors to know body parts. So we sang Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.


Now, these next few pics will reveal why it was the best part of the party...


Partly, because Nathan was saying other body parts and also because there was pure laughter during the songs.




 Scarlett and her friends.


Then it was CAKE time!



We also did a few Doc McStuffins puzzles.



While this was happening, Juliet was going nuts with the balloons...




Then her friends left, and we had lunch, preschool, and the usual after school stuff. Then at 6:30, the cousins came for ice cream and playing. It was such a great night of playing, I didn't even take 1 picture!  They were laughing and having a blast. They didn't leave until after 9!

Happy Birthday Scarlett.


I hope you had a fabulous birthday party.

1 comment: