Spirit Week, Day 2

Today wasn't as fun (for Lucas), but oh well.

 Today was silly sock day.


 It was also walkin and wheelin week, so Lucas grabbed his tickets again.


It was cool to see what everyone came up with. Even the teachers were wearing cool socks!


Lucas and his classmates. Nicholas is his best buddy in class, he is the one in glasses.


Caley made her own cool socks in BASE. Lucas thought hers were the best in the class. I am glad I got a picture of them.


While Lucas was at school, I ran several errands with the kids.
I never run errands with the kids anymore. It was fun for them to go to Target, Michaels, Party City, King Soopers, and the Bread Store all before 9:45am. I took them to the pet store as a special treat.
These are crappy cell phone pix but you get it...





 
They all enjoyed themselves, and thought it was so neat to "run errands."
They were pretty good and we got home just in time for lunch.
My favorite part of the pet store was watching Mason track the fish with his whole head. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment