Preschool Graduation/Last Day!

Yesterday was Bridget and Scarlett's last day of school.


Juliet just wanted to be included. :)



Scarlett and her church pal, Allison.

 Scarlett and Mrs. Lovely.

Bridget and Lindsey.

Bridget and Mrs. McDonald.

It was time for the program. I love going to the programs and listening to the songs they have learned.
Preschool Graduation is fun when you know where you are going next year!





Last song. The lady in front of me was taking video with her dumb Ipad and was blocking everyone behind her. I looked around and saw so many people using their Ipads as cameras. How sad, and silly those things are huge.

Bridget going over the bridge to Kindergarten.
We celebrated by going to Red Mango for Ice Cream!



 We all shared. I love when we can buy 3 big ice creams and all share.





Hey look! I was there!
I even shared my white chocolate with cookie dough and chocolate chip cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment