Spirit Week,Day 1

I LOVE Spirit Week. I am a sucker for all things "school spirit."
This is partly because I was student body president in HS and planned these sort of activities, and partly because celebrating silly things is fun!

Today (the last monday of school) was Mustache Day!


I searched and searched for orange/red mustache but saw these and snatched them up.
They were furry and cute!


We slapped one on Mason and he kept licking and sticking his chin out, oh it was so funny.
 



Lucas picked The Casanova, Mason took The Banker. Nathan walked Lucas to school in...
 

The Chopper.
 


Nathan got so many laughs at school. Lucas too!
The principal called the Librarian over to check out my Witte's.
 
 
Nathan kinda looked creeeeepy, but he was a good sport. He even went to work in it. Haha 
 

Lucas had a great last Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment