Mother's Day 2013


We made it another year. 
Whew.

Apple Fritters for Breakfast...

I was given a gift from each kid that goes to school and then a gift from church...

(Bridget and Scarlett's)

According to the kids, I spend most of my day working, cleaning, and washing my hands.
I am best at cooking Pineapple Chicken, Meatloaf, and Cowboy Casserole.
If I was a super hero my name would be SuperMommy, Buttercup, and Trixie.

haha. 

Then we spent the day together and had Club Sandwiches for dunner.

But that wasn't the best part of the weekend.
Arvada had their father son campout, and we had a mother daughter + Mason weekend.
We were supposed to spend it with Sydney and Veronica, but she was sick.

So, we made it work at our house...

Pizza and then a bubble bath.
Crazy Mason!
He was very helpful.

Then we slapped on some jammies and got to work on hair.
I have never done this with them before, but it brought back so many memories of doing it with my sister.




Scarlett wanted Merida hair. So...I tried. I am not really girlie, so this was waaaaay out of my comfort zone
.

 Jules thought she wanted to try it out, but she didn't actually want to sit for it, so I just did 2.

 Then, another first for me...I painted their toenails!



We pigged out on drumsticks and candy and watched a silly girl movie.

While we were doing that Nathan and Lucas were at the campout...
Grandpa Witte, Uncle Chris, Uncle Alex, Uncle Spencer, Uncle Ryan and Noah and Elijah were there!

 Lucas had a great time, even though he fell in a cactus.


 Lucas really likes being with his Uncles, in some ways it is like having big brothers.


Then they came home and Mason pleaded with Nathan to take him along next time.


 While they were driving back, we finished hair...


 Warning: below is extreme happiness!






Then we planted our flowers, and veggies for the summer season.



Happy Mother's Day y'all!

1 comment: