Lots of People!

This morning the kids woke up looking for Auntie Liz...where did she go?  So cute.  Nathan and I were sick all night - YUCK! and the kids were "taking care of us"  Instead of dwelling on it we did our Saturday chores and headed out to the Witte's...
Danielle and Erin checkin out Juliet.
The photographer was late and it was windy so I decided to take fun ones for my own personal use.
It was fun seeing everyone with each other.
Seriously she was smiling like right before this.
The Witte's 
Ryan #3, Ben #5, Alex #8, Chris #6, Spencer #7, Gary and Cindy, Liz #4, Jared #2(behind) and Nathan #1 in many ways. Hahaha. Just Kidding.
It was so windy but this baby was sooooo good. She didn't cry and was mellow.
Cousin Hugs!
Remember I wasn't the photographer but I took inbetween pics.
Can you tell I take a lot of pictures of my kids...such posers! HAHAHA
Nathan's parents have 7 grandkids 5 and under.
One every year starting with Noah 05, Lucas 06, Bridget 07, Elijah 08, Scarlett 09, Sydney 10 and Juliet 11
Jared and Erin and Ben and Danielle bought these props for the shoot.
It wouldn't be a Witte picture without the corn cob pipe!
Juliet was a great sport!
I got a picture of Sydney smiling! I knew I could do it! YES!!!
Ben and Danielle
Jared and Erin
Lucas loves his uncles. He especially loves that Uncle Jared told him he was the most handsome. Lucas's reply was "yea I know but..."
Hilarious!
Oh the Witte's  - Nathan is on one hand by the way and Lucas held his own on the handstand! 
Until Spencer kicked him in the face.  Aaah fun times!
It was cold, and windy and I hope he got some good shots. I got a ton of really awesome shots and I wasn't even trying...so here's hoping! It was fun being around everyone and the kids were FAN-TASTIC!!!

After the pictures we changed and went out to Eddie's Pizza Place for dinner.
Witte party of 21?
We had fun - the kids passed out as soon as we pulled away from the restaurant and it was a lot of good conversation!  I love being a part of a big family!

1 comment:

  1. Val, I'm so glad I happened to look and see if you'd posted anything from this weekend-I can always count on you!! Great shots, great weekend. I love the Witte's!!

    ReplyDelete