Scarlett's Animal-tastic Birthday - Day 3 (evening)

Sorry for the delay, I left my cord at my sissies house and don't like to blog on anything but my laptop.
She was gracious enough to overnight it to me, and here we are. haha.

Scarlett's party was so fun!

She was so excited!


 It was so fun to be with the Horns and Theodosiadis's for her birthday, all that was missing was my Wittes and my hubby. *Sniffle*

She was super spoiled and loved everything she got.
 Her cake was incredible. Wow!
 Oreo, Whipped Cream, Chocolate ice cream,Chocolate liner, and Oreo. Mmmm


One of Scarlett's FAVORITE presents was this...


and an early copy of the DVD!!!!

She wouldn't take it off.

I am glad I had my two photography assistants next to me to help me capture all of the important moments...



i love these boys so much!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I can't believe that she is 5!!! Time sure flies! What a FUN birthday celebration/tradition that she had!

    ReplyDelete