Simple

This Morning.
^Scarlett ^ 
^Bridget with her legs crossed^
^Lucas^
This Afternoon after Lunch with Rachel, Anna and Issac.
This hair do was unintentional...the wind caught her right. Hahaha.
This Evening. 
When we were killing time because the power in the entire Brighton Area went out for 4 hours.
Lucas and his curly hair before I brushed it!
The troops getting restless.

The Night.
We had no power, so Nathan and I put the kids down at 9 and waited for the power to go on while reading outside by the dim lighted sky.  It was so wonderful.

I really love my family. I love when we have simple little days.  I love that they are all independent in their own  ways but still need each other and me every once in a while.

I love that after I do Bridget's hair Scarlett climbs up on the toilet on to the counter and points to her hair and says "me, me" and I know she wants me to do this...
I just sigh and soak it all up because they are growing too fast. We got power at about 9:40 ish. I almost wanted it to stay out all night, the quietness of the neighborhood was so peaceful. But our house would have been 90 degrees so thank you to UP for getting everything up and running! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love them... and you... can't wait until you know what!!!!

    ReplyDelete