Teddy Bear Picnic

Chrystal and I have a bunch planned for the summer, this was the kick off activity.

We met up at EB Raines, and had a nice little lunch near the lake, when I say near I mean like tiptoes away. Haha.
The light on Bridget's eyes looks funny.
Ellie, in a dress of course! :)
The kids brought their teddy bears and we all had a picnic.  
Ashley being cute.
Scarlett brought baby.  She also ate everyone's lunch.
The kids spotted these babies.
and couldn't keep their eyes off of them.
I love this picture of Ellie and Bridget. Its so sweet.
The kids were looking on the lake floor and getting excited at all of the things that they were seeing.
Once they were over it it was time for wagon rides by Ashley.
Scarlett was happy as a clam on the blanket in the shade eating everyone's leftovers.
We knew it was time to leave when the animals...
were stuffed silly. HAHAHA.

It was a fun afternoon until Lucas threw Scarlett's doll into the lake and the whole way home EVERYONE cried because they were tired, or sorry they threw a doll in the lake, or that their doll was wet because of said lake incident.  I almost started crying because I hit EVERY single RED light on the way home. Typical right?

Oh well, I am still counting this fun-ness as a success!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I was wondering why you took a picture of Lucas' dog laying down like that! You are so funny, and I'm sorry the kids cried the whole way home. But we had fun too!

    ReplyDelete