Sometimes

things just align enough that our day that no matter what happens, the kids are perfect.

Today was one of those yummy days.

Lucas and Bridget were friends all day - playing office and going to work.
Sharing bikes, and toys. Making lunch together. It was wonderful.  They were also very accommodating to lil' miss.
Everytime she would do this...
they would calm her down and include her in their game at the time. They each made lunch for each other, served it to the recipient and the whole time used their manners.  This doesn't happen very often, but when it does I feel the need to document it.  They are never at each others throats or anything but its like having triplets sometimes because they are all so close in age.  On top of this wonderful day I was able to accomplish a few things on my never ending to-do list and that of course made me happy.

One last thing that made me happy today is our creation of the perfect hybrid...
A  -  CUTE  -  TAN  -  REDHEAD. 

I am sure there are other red heads out there who tan, but none of them are as cute as mine!   
Sorry about all of the gushing today but I felt like I needed to be proud of my babies. Deep Breath. They are not babies much anymore. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment