What we've been up to...

Since Saturday! Hahaha.

Nathan took the kids backyard camping...
Which means he dressed them in their UnMATCHING jammies! :P
It was pretty cute to hear them singing and talking to Nathan about real life stuff such as:
"What happens if the hail storm attacks us again", or my personal favorite topic "I am always hungry does that mean that I should move into the kitchen?"
The next morning they got dressed and took down the tent.
After that we went to the Pearson's for a BBQ and the Williams's were there and the Eidson's too!
The kids all had a great time. This is the only picture I took of them.

We had a relaxing weekend, and the best part was that I sold 19 items on Craigslist in 3 days! No Joke!
It was better than a garage sale!

My favorite part of the weekend was taking measurements and planning our next major renno project:
THE KITCHEN!

Next up...Fun times with the Mills Girls.

PS Anonymous I wrote you back and welcome your feedback! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment