Best Laid Plans

It was raining and gloomy today 
- BUT - 
I have a new nephew! On MY side for once! :)
He is adorable and has lots of hair!

I made Brown Sugar Cookies.
And...we made our Summer Plans!

I saw this on another blog a long time ago and before I had my Pinterest account I wrote it all down and forgot to link it up! Oh well.  On hers you write with a sharpie directly on the glass - BUT its a pain to clean up so I wrote mine on lamination sheets then taped it to the inside.  When we check things off I will use dry erase on the glass since its easy to clean up.

The kids each got to pick 2 things to do that they added themselves! 
I am so excited to start plowing through the list.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Stealing this idea! Have fun! I hope we can bust in on one or two of these plans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I want one of those summer to do lists. THAT is going on MY to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so very cool! I love your creativity! (And stealing it...LOL)

    I'm jealous your summer has started already. Lame. ;) BUT, ours lasts longer... not sure which one I'd pick should I ever have the choice...

    ReplyDelete