Jam Packed Weekend

 We kicked off our Memorial Weekend with backyard camping!
 Everyone slept in the tent except for me and Juliet, it was very windy and cold and I didn't want her to get sick.
 Bridget's black eye still lookin good. Haha.
 Scarlett and her fab morning hair.
 Nathan and Juliet and her usual sucking hand thing. :)
 Donuts and Milk for breakfast! SUGAR HIGH!!
 Loving on my babies...dismiss my awkward hand I don't know what happened there. Hahaha.

 Snuggle Up Juliet!
Time to clean up and Scarlett was upset about it. Also about the wedgie going on back there...or is it Murf?
Silly Girls.

We went on a family hike then came home to take naps.  Then off to the Witte's for some Brats, Deck Building and Sprinkler Repair.  We also had fun... 
 Bridget helping Nathan and Grandpa.
 Scarlett's version of helping.
 More fun.
 Then Elijah and Noah and Ryan came over to the Witte's.  Scarlett was SO happy to see her cousins!
 Noah and Elijah brought chalk to play with.
 They had a lot of fun
 It was fun seeing everyone have a good time with each other. Its sad we don't see each other a lot but when we do we always pick up where we left off!

We had dippin dots for dessert.
 mmm, I too went a little crazy with the chalk...my iguana has pink toenails. :)
We drove home with a bunch of sod.  Totally unexpected and grateful. :)

It was a BUSY weekend, but fun and right now Nathan is putting the sod in so I should go help!

3 comments:

  1. Keyrah Nightleigh5/31/11, 11:35 AM

    Let me say this about the awkward hand placement: As a mother it is an instinct to protect our children as well as their posterity. This can also include keeping the "package" safe and warm. It is, after all, your posterity too that you're really protecting. It's only natural. It's merely an instinctual hand placement, not awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures made my night. My kids love backyard camping! We don't do it often enough.

    The picture of your three girls with the baby in the middle is one of the cutest pictures I've seen. And your little boy hugging your daughter--precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the girls are wearing the shirts I bought them. Also, i have decided that Julues doesn't look like any of your other kids at that age.

    ReplyDelete