Quiet Time

There is this very peaceful and serene time in my house where something amazing happens.  The house is all whispers the kids are doing what they are supposed to and when I least expect it I capture these little moments of cuteness.

Today while the kids had their quiet time, I was magic erasing the trim/baseboards and doors.  They get so nasty through out the year so I try and do it at least once a month...which usually means it happens every OTHER month. :)

I had just finished and I see that Bridget had pushed Juliet in the Bumbo right over to her little area.  The kids are NEVER allowed to bring toys upstairs. If they do those toys go into TOY JAIL and they have to earn them back the next day.  But today was an exception to that rule...
 She was being so sweet to the baby.
 I didn't want to disturb them.
 Until Juliet needed a change so I took her up to change the diaper and then laid her next to me so I could finish up. I turn around and Bridget convinced Scarlett to play with her.  I didn't want to interrupt them so I sat back and snapped one last picture.
I love quiet time and when sassy pants decides to be sweetie munch.
(Bridget)

3 comments:

  1. that issoadorable. I managed to get a picture last week of my 17 month daughter pushing our cat around the living room in a dolls pushchair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE unexpected moments like these!

    ReplyDelete