Getting it out

Today we started our Ward's park day.  It was beautiful and the kids were all so good.  We brought a friend with us and Lucas was so protective of her.  Everyone had a great time and we came home and crashed.
 I was talking about this little girl below...
...with another mom at park day.  Its not that she is "bad" its not that she is "spirited" its not that she is "hard"
It truly is just that she is her own person. Honestly I think she is mostly misunderstood and because of this she has to figure out things in her own time and her own way.

It is totally cool though because I know EXACTLY who she takes after. 
HAHAHAHAHA

It was good to explain it out loud to someone else.
It basically just confirmed my suspicions on who she is mirroring. ;)

Also today I finished my FIRST of SIX Biographies that I plan on reading before I am 30.
The book was
Red Princess: A Revolutionary Life
and WOW is all I have to say.
It was a very interesting overview of the Russian revolution and the place royalty played in it. The book focuses on the diary of the author's grandmother who was a Russian princess and became a communist. 
I felt she was spoiled and kind of bratty and a very selfish woman glorified by her granddaughter - she was very progressive, having affairs and ignorning her children before that became popular. Haha.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm going to add that to my list of books I want to read. :) I love love love biographies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll also go take a look a if that is a good book or not

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess (from facebook)5/4/11, 7:43 AM

    Oh my...I heart her. Misunderstood - that's EXACTLY how I describe Makenna. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice nd cuit
    http://jobsnd.blogspot.com/
    kiss my adzz plzzz

    ReplyDelete