Teal

is one of my most favorite colors.  It looks good with every skin tone, it looks good with most colors and I just happen to have this one dress that makes me happy when I see it.

Its this dress.
Bridget is 6 months in this dress.
I love this picture. Haha.

Lue/Veronica gave it to me when I found out Bridget was going to be a girl.  She picked it because she knew I wasn't into pinks and purples.  It was perfect for Bridget.

It was so perfect for Bridget that I never put Scarlett in it because it was Bridget's dress...if that makes sense.
I just couldn't put her in it knowing how cute Bridget looked in it.

Well today I saw it in the 6 month bin because Juliet is a little bit heftier than Bridget was at this age...if you can believe it...and thought about putting her (Juliet) in it. Bridget made a girly gasp and pretty much begged me to put her in it. We ALL had to redress but it was worth it.
This dress is 6-9 months and Juliet is 3 months and 1 week old.
Juliet is a porker. An adorable one at that.
I love teal. I love this dress. I love my kids. I love my life. The End.

2 comments:

  1. I think Juliet looks better in the dress. Must be the eye. Lucas looks so little. Aww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really cute! Awe poor Scarlett maybe you can photoshop her head into one of the pictures so she doesn't feel left out =( Bridgets hair sticking up when she was little was really cute.

    ReplyDelete