Engagement Party!

Tonight was Ben and Danielle's Engagement Party.

I told them I would take care of dessert. I made 60 mini cheesecakes.




Lucas loved chatting with Grandpa Witte
 These next 3 are hilarious to me. I can't put my finger on why, but I love them.


 We brought sweet Mason along. He is doing a great job behaving at social gatherings.

 His hair is actually Auburn. Reddish/Brown. Like Uncle Ryan and Uncle Ben's beard. :)

 It was fun meeting the Garrison's.
I did have to say a few times "all of those kids are mine" or "yes, I have 5 kids"

I didn't mind it one bit though. They were well behaved and had great manners and got pu-lenty of attention. 
Our kids really do well with the crowds and meeting new people!

The food was great, the company was awesome, and now the countdown can begin!
June can't come soon enough!


1 comment: