#21 - Learn to Quilt

Check!

I followed this tutorial - Diary of a Quilter and made a quilt for Mr. Mason.

It matches his car seat cover, and bibs, and burp cloths.


It wasn't hard, in fact - I am afraid to admit ... I want to make another one! I can hear Nathan smacking his head on the table right now (NOT ANOTHER OBSESSION) haha.

I learned that I am a fabric junkie. I went wild with this particular set.

I also finished/made a bumper and crib bedding for him...
I am becoming a pro at bumpers. This was my 6th one!

I have made several for friends, so this was less than 20 minutes!
This matches Lucas's room perfectly - and once the boys move to the basement this summer - I am going to turn this bumper into throw pillows for their beds.  Don't worry - Mason won't be in the basement until he is 2...but his room will be ready for him! :)

I am kicking butt on the 30 list! Which is good because I only have 71 days left!

I also need to post this for Gwamma Joyce! Today is her birthday!

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. I love that Bertha Lynn made an appearance in the video. Amazing quilt! you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you find the time? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Argyle bumper situation at my house one time maybe, you know if that happens... SEE YOU IN JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabrics too! Liz, do you want some babies? Notice how I say SOME? You are a Witte, after all! -Danielle

    ReplyDelete