66 degrees in JANUARY!

I met up with another PB friend. She has 2 beautiful daughters named Eva and Sophie.

Bridget is always up for meeting new people, and we had planned to meet at the rec center, but once we got out of the car, the park seemed like a better idea. 

 Bridget and Eva had a great time. Lots of silly 4 year old giggles!


 Sophie (5 months) and Juliet (10.5 months) just kinda chilled.
It was fun to meet another PB mom! Dawn just moved to Colorado and only lives 15-20 minutes from me!

I hope we can do it again soon, weather pending.

On the way home the kids talked about how fun it is to play outside in the winter.

I told them that since they were so good at the park, we would skip naps for the day, but that only lasted 30 minutes when I found all of them in weird places asleep. Lucas passed out under his Lego table, Bridget was under her bed and Scarlett was...
...snoring away. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment