Mason, week 7/37

Tuesday we had another check up. 

This was supposed to be another 20 minute appointment, but it ended up being 2 HOURS!!!!
I had ALL the kids with me. They weren't terrible, I'll give them that. It was just hard to be in a little boring doctor's office exam room for 120 minutes.


They decided to take him off 1/16 oxygen to room air. 
Dr. Campbell was surprised that the preemie hat she crocheted him was too small. TOO SMALL!
He was 6lbs 15oz and 19.5 inches long. This kid is growing like a weed! He passed the room air challenge but because he isn't "term" she wants to wait 2 more weeks on 1/32 oxygen. I was sad, but it's cool, he will get his 2 month shots and hopefully get off oxygen all on the same day!


It's not like he uses it properly anyway! LOL

Here he is during his "awake time"

Aaaand back to sleep. :)

He is only supposed to get a bath every 4 days, until he is term, and until the oxygen comes off.



Sticker Free!

Hello!

Juliet said her first word this week. "BeBe" right after she said it, she smacked Mason.
So it was time to have the "gentle talk"

She understood...for now.

He was so pooped from the bath, Juliet time, and being awake, all he needed was a good swaddle and he was out...

Then he left a load for Nathan. Haha.

He is doing great. He only gets up at 2am to eat and then he is back to sleep.
We love this boy sooo much.

As for me, adjusting to 5 kids hasn't been too hard.
I have learned that getting everyone in the car and buckled takes a little longer, but other than that, I love having 5 kids. :)

4 comments:

  1. I think he is a perfect combo of all your kids, however for some reason he looks a little like Bridget with his grumpy face in the towel.I can't wait to meet him. He's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! SO glad he is doing so well. And way to go with five kids in a small little room. Not that you had much of a choice, but those are the worst. WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my heart, he is so cute! Those bath photos are precious! I love the photo of Juliet holding him too--being gentle can be so tricky. :)

    And I'm impressed your kids did so well for 2 hours! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete