3School and PreK

My oh my how times change. When Lucas went to PreK Bridget FREAKED out, remember? Here is the link to Bridget not wanting to grow up!  Well, that was not the girl I saw today. :)


She was dying to go to school.
Scarlett was too.


Here is Mason and Carter Bailey. Carter is 2 months old. :)


We went home and then at pick up I talked to Scarlett's teacher. She told me how different Bridget and Scarlett actually are. (duh)  Scarlett is so sweet and Bridget is so...so...so outgoing!

We love that a lot of our church friends go to the preschool at the same time as us!
Scarlett and Allison (Carter's big sis) are in the same class!


Tanner (Robert's brother) and Lindsey are in Bridget's class! So lucky!
Bridget and Lindsey go way back.



It is especially nice because carpooling will be so fun!

We were planning on slushies for snack but Allison's mom said they were having ice cream for a treat and that is all my kids talked about on the way home, so we did that instead.


Everyone had a good day, and my house was soooooooooo quiet with 2 sleeping babies for 3 hours. YES!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe how much those 2 have changed in a little over 2 years! It was fun to look back and remember that time in our life. Thanks for documenting it and taking pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete