"Fall" Field Trips

This is our second "field trip" and this time we went to Berry Patch Farms. We had a pretty good turn out, and the kids got to eat...I mean pick raspberries and strawberries then check out the animals and then eat lunch together.
This is Scarlett and Bacon Bits the pig.
Rocking in the rocking chairs...whee!!!
Mmmm, Raspberries!
Scarlett pigging out literally!
Pick some, eat some.
What-chu lookin at?
Taking the trailer to the Strawberry fields.
Scarlett knew just which ones to pick.
and eat!
She had eaten so many her fingers were stuck together from the juice.
Lucas proud of his pickings.
Bridget and Lindsey ready for lunch. :)
My kids waiting patiently for me to get lunch out of the van. They were so good. :)
Robert and Lucas having fun and Scarlett trying to join in. 
It was fun and Scarlett was only mad because I caught her stealing cucumbers and trying to bite them right off the plant! Hahaha.

Thanks for the fun, and if you want to go again let me know...we are going to make raspberry ice cream tonight and will need to go get more later.

4 comments:

  1. I want to go!

    You take great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell "bacon bits" he looks delicious!

    I love Lucas
    I love Bridgett
    I love Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad I missed it. I was too worried that Eden would be late for school going so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks totally fun! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete