Special Quiet Time

Today, Wednesday is my Laundry Day.  I try to get ALL of the Laundry done today.  While I pulled the slip cover off the girls wanted to dress up. Quiet Time is usually from 8-9 in the morning. When I can start my list of things to do and don't have to hear Dora or Rescue Heroes on the TV.  Lucas chose to read books and the girls wanted to dress up.  Bridget picked up her Picnic Tote that I made her for our California trip.  Each kid got a felt tote for the trip.

Anyway. I start to fold the laundry and notice the girls totally playing together. It was so cute since Scarlett is all about Lucas these days.  She and Bridget were talking and saying please and thank you and I just had to stop and take pictures.  Adorable. I am so lucky to have cute well mannered kids. :)
I can't explain Bridget in any of these pictures.  All I can say is that she was born to pose?
Seeing these pictures makes me so glad I have a slip cover for that couch! :)
Scarlett was loving every minute of today's quiet time.
As for Bridget she just liked getting pictures taken. I think she enjoyed having time with her sister too...lets hope that this continues. :)

3 comments:

  1. Courtney Lynn8/25/10, 9:36 AM

    Your kids are so cute! I want to come over for quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem very structured, I am glad that works for you.

    You have cute girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it did cheer me up, also I like th enew layout! Thanks your the best!

    ReplyDelete