Obsessed with the Dress

So we went to Chelsea's Wedding a few weeks ago and ever since my kids have been obsessed with weddings. Bridget especially. Here are a few conversations I needed to write down...


Right after the wedding my kids were playing "wedding" Bridget demands on being Chelsea and she told Lucas he had to be Chelsea's boy who kisses her. "But Lucas don't kiss me on the mouth, I don't like that"

Lucas said "I won't - I will just be your hub-sand, like Daddy and I will only grab your bottom okay?


Then today after nap:

B - "Mom I only like Princesses."
Me - "Okay, for what?"
L- "She only wants princesses for her party."
Me - "What do you mean"
B - "No friends, just princesses like Chelsea."

Me - "Well your birthday isn't until after Halloween"
L - "Let's just take a trip to the Airport so Chelsea can come over"
Me - "Well she won't be in her wedding dress"
B - "Then forget it."


Seriously, she was the same way after Aunt Stephanie's wedding, except Uncle "Fio" (Theo) Wasn't a prince he was just "in our family forever-dan-ever"

If this continues Nathan is in big trouble when its time for Bridget to get married. :)

1 comment:

  1. "then forget it" thats sooo cute!! lol.

    ReplyDelete