Pretty Much

When Nathan is around, I am non existent...with Scarlett anyway.

All of the kids love their Daddy, but Scarlett loves him and needs him the most.
I blame his 19 week stint of unemployment at the beginning of the year and the fact that he had Scarlett with him most of the time...her choice.  She isn't clingy by any means, I am lucky enough to not have clingy kids, but she is a different little girl when he is around...
She is loud and happy and mostly on his lap. Haha.
They are inseparable which is great because she wants her Daddy and wants to do what he is doing.
Look she finally has TEETH!
They were reading books after bath time they started on their snuggle time. For a guy who didn't want girls he sure got two that adore him! Hahaha.
And one that looks just like him and laughs like him too! Haha.
Eventhough she likes him better, She still is such a joy to have in our home! I love you Scarlett, one day you will love me too! I am also very lucky to be married to a man who is not only involved but loved by his kids -and I like him a lot too. It is such a blessing to have such a great guy in my life!
Say Cheese!

I need to add that as I was typing htis up she was pretending to feed him baby food.
So cute!

4 comments:

  1. Very fun. I love seeing my kids interact with Matt. Such a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you updated this bad boy. She really does look JUST like him. You each get one girl but he has Lucas too... what are you going to do about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable...I love when kiddos love their daddy!

    ReplyDelete