Hallam Wedding

One of my young women got married yesterday.  It wasn't emotional for me until her father and her said their goodbyes.  It was a funky fun wedding in orange yellow and red for colors.
Aren't they cute?  It was fun for my kids and they told Chelsea that she was beautiful and that she chose good going to the temple. Haha, they had the whole line laughing. It was great.
The kids left with Nathan about 40 minutes after it started and I stayed to help with Kitchen duty.  It was fun to chat say hi and all that stuff and be able to sneak cream puffs here and there! Haha.
My kids missed the bagpipes but I told them all about it and they thought it was neat.  I didn't take very many pictures because I was helping out so much, but I am so happy for them and wish them the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. Valerie,
    You were so awesome. Thanks for all the help. Your photos are great. Thanks for sharing the link. I love the one of them under the arch. I will have to send the link to his parents so that they can see the photo of his dad.

    Love ya...and the rest of the famly too.

    ReplyDelete