Your Time and My Time

I learned how to sew in February. When I say that I mean like sew sew, like clothing, bags you name it I have been trying to master it. Partly because it was one of my goals this year and partly because fabric is just as fun as paper!

More expensive than paper, but still fun! :)

Well I have been crazy busy sewing Quiet Books, Dresses, Book Bags, Crayon Rolls, Aprons, and Baby Bedding. Yes! Baby Bedding!

My sister in law is having a baby GIRL and I have been busy making her baby bedding!!!! I am lucky she let me do this and I really liked the whole process that I am going to start making more!

Here it is...
This is the bumper, I just made a slipcover for her old boy one so she could just take it off and wash it...I am so GREEN! LOL
Here is the blanket!
Yesterday was her shower and I think she liked it. I know Nathan did because he wouldn't stop talking about it! Haha.

Here is one of the MANY pillowcase dresses I have made. Bridget pretty much won't take them off. This is her most favorite one because it has ladybugs on it.
This one is a little short so I put some leggings on under it and it is ADORABLE! :)
Well I think so anyway.

Now

While I am working on these projects my kids are usually napping. But sometimes they are not and I tell them that this is "My Time" you should go have "Your Time"

So Lucas asked if he could borrow the camera and I said sure...
this is what they have been up to during "Their Time"



As you can see they aren't even fully dressed when they are having "Their Time" because sometimes I get in THE ZONE and I don't care what is going on around me. This is something I need to work on but if I did I wouldn't have seen this...

Can you tell...he's playing "Missionary" in his jammies. Hey! I was looking for that Kohl's coupon!

Its been fun sewing, and I thank Chrystal and Tara for teaching me and helping me so much in these past few months. Its been fun for me and my kids. Haha.

6 comments:

  1. SO Cute..did you make that tie too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Cute..did you make that tie too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really awesome! I've also always wondered how mommies have their time during the day with their kids around, so that's cool you each get your own time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, and I love that I have a sewing buddy now. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are looking for baby girl bedding for instance, Girls Baby Bedding has this and much more.


    baby girl clothes

    ReplyDelete