November 7

Today I am grateful for my husband. He is such a great person and friend. He is my #1 fan and I get unconditional love and acceptance, he always makes me feel like I am special and liked. He knows when to not fight me on things, like signing an AMA or how to build something that I have clearly drawn specifically to what I want. Hahaha. I am the luckiest girl in the world for finding a man who truly is perfect for me.


Even when he thinks he is being GQ.
I still like him.


Thank you for all that you sacrifice for us. A full time 50+ hour a week job, Full Time School, taking over my duties at home since I am on bedrest and most importantly loving us to the fullest.  I am so grateful to have you in my life, even if it means you will never take that phone off your right hip! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment