November 9

I am grateful for the talents that I have been given.

I have learned a lot from my parents, and a lot I was just plain born with. :)

I am so grateful that I was born to parents who never limited me in imagination, or drive to learn/do more.
I learned over the years that I am a good blend of both sides and got some bad things too.

All in all, I am pretty happy with the way I turned out, and that I am not done learning and growing.

I am also grateful that I have married someone who encourages me to keep going and do what I know best.

I have another blog, I don't know if you knew that but its ALL about what I do with my kids...

I have met and helped so many people with this blog and am so grateful I have this forum to help and learn from others.  Check it out if you want.

Or you can like me on facebook! :)

I have met so many people in the corporate world who have supported me and given me things to giveaway on that blog and it benefits our family and friends so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment