November 8 - Finally FOUR!

Our Bridgey Goose is 4.  I say finally because I am not a fan of the 3's. 
Bridget since she started Tot School and now PreSchool has grown so much.

She is still her independent sassy self but she isn't as "naughty" as she used to be.
Which is a funny statement because everyone who meets her and has heard me or read about her has always said, you know, Bridget really isn't BAD she is just FUN.

Which is totally true.


I came to the realization that if I approach things with her making the decision, she is absolutely awesome.
If I tell or ask her to do something and expect her to obey like her siblings usually do, her wiring automatically tells her NO! haha.

Bridget is exactly what we wanted her to be. When I was pregnant with her so many years ago we discussed names and really wanted a girl who was spunky, outgoing, outspoken and full of personality.  We wanted her to stand out from a crowd and be totally different than her sweet brother. 
We liked a few names but once I said Bridget - that was it. We knew it was the right fit.

When she was born Nathan looked at her and made the final decision and said "Hey Bridget!" and I swear she rolled her eyes and we knew it was the right fit. HAHAHA.


Bridget is very compassionate, willful, intense, passionate wild, ambitious, driven and a friend to anyone.
She reminds me so much of Katherine Hepburn. Someone with tenacity, who is high spirited, and funny.

They actually share a birthday! 
My favorite quote about her is:
"Katherine Hepburn always played hard to get with Hollywood, refusing to fit into any sort of mold."
Seriously you could say that about my Bridget.

I would never want her any other way. It is sort of refreshing and scary at the same time.


Bridget is so happy to be four.
She feels like it is one step closer to Kindergarten, which it is.
She planned her birthday party mostly by herself and wanted to invite EVERYONE she had ever met, but we narrowed it down to 7 kids, plus Auntie Steph.

She is so beautiful and loving and caring and promises to give me 7 grandchildren. She also promises to not give them dumb names like grumpy, dopey, doc, etc. haha.

Here is her Birthday Song...which was sung at 6:15am:


Here is her birthday Breakfast!
Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
This time, since I can't "be in the kitchen" I put Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in the Waffle Iron for 4 minutes and poof! Cinnamon Roll Waffles! If you have time, make them like the link! DEEEEELICIOUS!

Happy Birthday my Goose, Goosearella, Bridgeena, Elmira, and Louise my Squeeze!
PS - Those pics are natural Bridget Poses!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a little model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Is it her birthday too?" haha....such a little diva! Happy Birthday Bridget!

    ReplyDelete