Primary 2013

Bridget was thrilled to go to church. Since they have all been sick since Christmas, we haven't been able to take them out or do anything fun over break. The older 3 have been feeling much better, so Nathan took them to church so they could meet their new teachers.

Bridget helped Scarlett get dressed. She does this almost every Sunday. This year, we meet at 9am. 
YES! The best time slot!



I scurried them out to take a picture before they headed off. It was so, so, cold!
Yay! 3 kids in Primary. Scarlett was just SQUEALING with excitement!

***

Lucas, CTR 6, Brother Phillipps (till they move)

Scarlett, Sunbeam, Jessica Tillapaugh. (which is a little weird since I knew her in the Singles Ward)
She didn't care, she was happy to be in singing time!

 Bridget, CTR 5, Sister Breeden (again)

The kids came home and talked my ear off. They were so excited about their new classes.
For the record. Lucas has never had a girl teacher...he is pretty happy about that. :)

I am no longer in Primary. I wasn't released, and I wasn't given a class.
I assume I will find out what that is all about in 2 weeks.

Juliet will be in Nursery alone, until June when Mason joins her. 
That will be so weird. Having no kids on our hips!

Happy New Classes!

2 comments:

  1. Darn, if one was in CTR 4, I would have been their teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for 9am church!!! We have that, this year, too. And I just love seeing your kids all snazzied up and matching on Sundays!! So cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete