Friday Afternoon Surprise

Nathan's awesome boss, Arun, told Nathan he could leave early on Friday.
They didn't have much to do, and Nathan is on call all weekend, so basically he would still be working, just from home. Nathan didn't tell me until it was time to pick up Bridget from school. I was SO excited.

No one was as excited as Juliet.
The garage opened up, and the kids all looked around and ran to the door.

"Daddy! Daddy!" it was in unison!

So, we decided to take advantage of the BEE-UTIFUL weather we had yesterday (and today) and let the kids ride bikes, walk the loop, and go to the school and play at the park.

Juliet was dying to get outside.

She is always up for an adventure.


 Mason couldn't handle the incline on the drive way. Haha.



Bridget, Scarlett, and Lucas were riding outside without jackets. 
We hardly saw them because they were having such a great time.




Mason has these incredible dimples on the side of his cheeks. 
I finally got a picture of them. Aren't they adorable?


 He was trying to climb on the bikes, it was hysterical.


This kid has SO many expressions. I die.



 While this was happening, Nathan was having a great time playing with the kids.


Here she is catching her breath.



She is such an adventurer. I love it.
No matter what, they are always together.




Mason was mad about something here. I think this picture is so funny.


Nathan is such a great Dad. 



 I love Colorado for our awesome 58 degree pockets in the Winter. I love that instead of hanging out with "the guys" Nathan always chooses us.  I love so much about yesterday, I wish I could bottle it up and open it up on our not-so-great days.

Luckily, those not-so-great days are slowly becoming less and less.

No comments:

Post a Comment