Fun day at our house!

So Veronica and the kids came over for lunch and fun stuff. I thought shaving cream would be a good idea since the age group for shaving cream usually is 2-6. Well Veronica and I stressed a little too much about the shaving cream being yucky and not to eat it and the boys wouldn't touch it. They both FREAKED out. Then I gave up and pulled out the squeegie to clean it up and that is what the boys preferred. Cleaning it up! Hahaha Here are our traumatized boys before the squeegies...

and after...

We then let the babies play together...as you can see, Bridget is like what did I do? Or...sorry about my formula breath...

I like having them over, and I hope they do too. I don't know what Woo-kas would ddo without Wa-wah.

3 comments:

  1. What a stark contrast between a 5 month old and a newborn! Holy smokes! They really do grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty funny! I like the idea, though... I'll have to file it away in my vast, disorganized file cabinet of a brain.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would be so sad if you "moved away to the east coast" and we couldn't visit you!

    ReplyDelete