Impressive!

Bridgey can sit up! She is 5 months next week. I must admit that it is all of the brightly colored toys that fill the playroom that get her to stay up! I get her up and she will sit for a long time. Lucas loves it so much. He tells me "I show it" Meaning that he will show Bridget the toy.
She is just so full of excitement! Cindy my MIL says Bridget smiles like her face is going to explode because she just can't keep it all in!
Where did the balls go?
I love this face, she is saying "Silly Lucas." By the way this is my most favorite toy we have in the house. I put it away in the basement and brought it up and I just love it. For those of you who want to buy an awesome toy, this is it! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Horn for getting it last summer for Lucas...I know it will last through all of our kids...(not just the ones we have right now) :P that was for my Dad hahaha.
**Side note...Lucas didn't sit up till 6 months, so this just
proves that Girls are smarter than boys....Just Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment