Hey! What did you get into?

Being a parent can sometimes be hard. But for the most part, it's not that bad. For my stickler husband and I it is mostly easy. Our kids are pretty obedient and love to learn. All I have to do is explain to Lucas why he can do something, and that is usually end of story...
...except when chocolate is involved! We made cookies because Nathan just got a promotion and I just got an awesome cookie book. So we made some to celebrate. Lucas was very good, mixing and not eating, until I start rolling them and putting them into the oven. Then I turned around and this is what I saw...
...Lucas licking every inch of is body because he got a hold of the mini chips and the spoon we used to stir everything with....
...he saw a spot he missed! Hahahaha
This was the final result, Chunky Chocolate Cookies with Pecans. YUMMY! I am just glad that I didn't have to bathe him after this mess! Gross...

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look fabulous - and I'm glad to see that my little guy isn't the only one who loses his mind when it comes to chocolate (hmmm, maybe he gets it from his mama).

    ReplyDelete