Sunday, a Day for Learning

Today I learned that the narrator on Lucas's favorite show of the week:
is not George Carlin..................but is actually Alec Baldwin.

(big sigh) It just makes it easier for me to watch now! Alec Baldwin is so handsome, and hillarious on 30Rock! I remember George Carlin from another show that my sister and I used to make fun of all of the time. It was called Shining Time Station. I bet my sister is singing the theme song right now as she is reading this! HAHAHAHAHA
Oddly enough, Ringo Starr was also on this show...he isn't cute so I will not post a picture.
P.S. George Carlin isn't cute either but I'm not going to get into that!

I also learned that my son turns pumpkin (a Hannah word) if he doesn't get a nap...
He would have taken one earlier, but we were waiting for RV to come to the Wittes but they never came, and our kids were getting grumpy...so we had to leave. We went to the Wittes to see Nathan's Uncle and Aunt who were in town. We had a great time, a yummy lil' BBQ and then came home for a much needed R&R for the whole family.

Let's just say if you were looking for some revelation...it didn't come this week.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we were so late! Tell the truth, you know you think George Carlin is hot. He is totally your type!

    ReplyDelete