Fun Friday!

I usually don't do any cleaning on Friday. For most of you who know me, you know that I am so anal about keeping my house clean and tidy. For my parents...STOP LAUGHING, because it's true. I am known for having the cleanest and most organized house! On Friday's I do not clean or organize at all. I spend the entire day with my kids. We do something fun, go to someone's house or just chill and watch Papa and Noah videos. Lucas especially likes to watch Baby Lucas videos, except he calls the baby in the video sad baby, because Lucas used to be such a Serious Sam as a baby.
Anyway, we went to the park with Ali and then ate lunchables in the "woods" and took naps and went home and had tickle fights and ate dinner on paper plates, because I don't even do dishes on Friday!

Here are the pics from the park...


Lucas shared his hat with Bridget. This picture doens't show her true joy of the swing.
Ummm, When did my baby turn into a little boy? I mean a HUGE boy?
Bridget really enjoying the hat! Hahaha
I learned a few things about my son today. I can no longer go to the park alone. He climbs and gets on to everything dangerous! I turned around and he was climbing a tree! I suppose he got that adventure side from Nathan, but still I had to be on him like a hawk. Bridget I would push in the swing and then go chase Lucas. I also learned that he is very caring. A little girl fell down and he helped her get up and said "you k?" It was so sunny and worth all of the chasing and pushing I had to do! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day - and I'm totally jealous of that weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! You guys are SO cute! I love your family!

    ReplyDelete