Yeah for Friends

I am so glad Trista and Laura (sisters) ditched their husbands during finals week and came to see me...and their parents I guess. We were going to have fun at my house but at the last minute their dad wanted to go to the zoo so we all went! It was a beautiful 75 degree day and no one was sunburned! :)
When I say no one I mean Lucas! Hahaha
I had to get him a hat because we forgot his Pinehurst hat at home, but the "phant" hat was cool too says Lucas! Here are a few pics of all of the kiddos...
Kylie(3.5) and Lucas(1.9) were together most of the time, Kylie was so sweet making sure he was okay!
Maddie (K's sister and 1.3), Emily (1.9---2 days younger than Lucas) they are cousins
Nathan (6.5 months and E's brother)
Lucas very into watching the "phants" this is his favorite animal right now...
Not really caring about the bears that were swimming right in front of him. He was waiting for his turn to talk to Papa who just happened to call while we were at the zoo! CRAZY!Bridget (5.5 months) loving the zoo!
Hahahaha she passed out after stealing some of Lucas's cheese!

I am so glad the girls are here so our babes can hang and we can chat! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment