Taggie McTag-Tag

A- Attached or single: Attached, very attatched
B- Best Friend: I have 3
C- Cake or Pie: Pie! I HATE cake
D- Day of Choice: I like Thursdays
E- Essential Item (s): My Camera, I don’t leave home without it!
F- Favorite Color: Used to be Red, now I am more Teal
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: I like sour worms
H- Hometown: I don’t really have one, but I’d say wherever my Dad is, so Tarzana…
I- Indulgence(s): Cookies and Talking on the Phone
J- January or July: July, because January is boring
K- Kids: 2 of 5 are currently in my house…If you ask Nathan 2 of 7 :)
L - Love what: My Husband, My kids, My house and My friends
M- Marriage Date: February 5, 05
N- Number: I like 11
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Fire
Q- Quote(s): “Mommy I want Wo-wah, and Pa-Pa and Digit in bed fo ni-nite” – Lucas
R- Reason To Smile: Bridget beating on Lucas and Nathan coming home early!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Six: Danielle, Veronica, Desi, Cherstin, and who ever else reads this blog!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like to read out loud in the kids section of B&N. For all the kids to hear me. LOL They gather like sheep when I read!
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I was raised on steak. Yum, I love me some steak.
W- Worst Habit: Biting nails, & not washing the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have had both, I prefer U/S because I get to see babies!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Sushi, I haven’t had good sushi in 2 years! (Hint, Hint Dad)
Z- Zodiac: Aries

1 comment:

  1. the barnes and noble image is a sweet one! I'd come sit and listen too.

    P.S. I LOVE your background "fabric" and rickrack!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete