We went swimming

The girls came over and had lunch at my house, then we went swimming for the entire afternoon! Lucas was so excited that they were coming that he passed out at 10:30!!!

It's a good thing we went swimming because it was 80 today! I would have hated going to the zoo or something outside, because it was H-O-T!

Lucas of course dove right in and had a great time splashing and swimming, and drowning...haha just joking. He did drink a ton but he had fun nonetheless.

Kylie and Emily liked pushing Bridget around, and Bridget liked the attention. Maddie was too busy playing with Laura (her mom)

Lucas playing and making all the girls laugh...Trista and Nathan, Laura and Maddie.

Emily had fun squealing with Lucas and just catching up on their lives. You know they have so much to talk about!

And...my Bridget...just chillin...

All in all it was fun and I can't wait to have them all over again tomorrow. I am so spoiled to get to hang out with them for most of their two week visit!

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at getting out and doing stuff! I hope I get better at that as Keegan gets older. When can we can hang out? Where did you get your cool background?

    ReplyDelete