She's "My Little Girl"...

I don't normally listen to country music, but I watched Flicka today and at the end Tim McGraw sings this song Titled "My Little Girl" and here are the lyrics...

VIDEO

Here is a highlight...

Gotta hold on easy as I let you go. Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know. I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm. You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.Chorus: Your beautiful baby from the outside in. Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again. Go on, take on this whole world. But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.



I think it is such a beautiful song, and I really love Bridget's outfit in these pictures, and I was feeling like there weren't enough pictures of her on the blog, so this was the perfect thing. It's a little sappy but who cares, she is so cute and I couldn't help myself!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! So cute!! Looks just like an outfit Gwendie used to wear! Wow! We are so much alike! I can't stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sappy at all-- Girl, you're a mom now. You're allowed to be gooey about this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete