Where I have been

Well Saturday Nathan had to work so Lucas and I went around town when it started to snow, so we hurried home and got warm and headed out again. We were supposed to hang with Veronica and Noah but we had so many errands and I was bummed about our hair stuff falling through, that I decided to just stay near me. WE were cleaning and painting and getting the house ready for all of our friends coming this month. Laura, Trista, Liz and Cory, Danielle and Mark, Jared and Erin. AAH!!!

Sunday was Nathan's Birthady. He got new clothes, a FABULOUS dinner consisting of Portabello Mushrooms over Pork Roast with Cous Cous and Veggies. Topped off with Whipped Cheesecake and a movie! Just what Nathan wanted. P.S. I made the dinner, sounds fancy right?!?

Monday today VT most of the day, and moving the computer. There are lots of pictures to post so I will post later! Have a great night! Also its my dad's birthday and my Mother in Law's tomorrow. April is very busy for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment