Gettin' My Craft On!

11 weeks on bed rest could have broken me. I am not going to lie. It was really, really, hard. A lot of things kept me busy. Recycled and Repurposed Christmas Presents (more on that later), Sewing for the upcoming bundle of joy (more on that later,) and making 100 of these birdies...
They were all different. Everyone in the swap got two. For two turtle doves. Wait - what swap? I was fortunate enough to participate in a swap with some extremely talented ladies.

Here is the BLOG LINK

It was so fun having 3 teams, I wished I was on EVERY team.

It was also nice to get several packages just for me in the mailbox! :)

I made 100 because I plan on giving the remaining birds to the NICU staff and babies for Christmas. 
We have been hard at work making treats in mason jars and writing thank you notes to everyone who has been taking care of our precious little man...more on that later! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those are so cute. You are very talented! I wish I had a crafty bone in my body. I try, but it just doesn't happen. :)

    ReplyDelete